All sessions are offer by-the-hour of service for massage. One hour sessions are $65; hour and a half sessions are $95. Hot Stone massages add $25 to the hourly rate for full sessions.
All massage sessions are 'clinical' blocks of time which allow for time at the beginning and end of your service to accommodate intake conversations, disrobing and getting dressed after the session is complete.
Most one hour massages require 5 minutes of time prior to the start of the session, followed by 50 minutes of hands-on massage service, followed by 5 minutes for clients to re-dress and pay for services. A one and a half hour session similarly has 5 minutes of intake, 80 minutes of hands on massage service and 5 minutes to re-dress and pay for services.
Chair massage sessions are offered on-site for your party, office or special event at a rate of $1 per minute of service. A 2-hour minimum block is required. Every 2-hour block must include an uninterrupted 30-minute break prior to the start of the next 2-hour time block.
Payment of the balance due will be requested after sessions are complete. I accept cash or credit/debit cards via PayPal here. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Relaxation massage
- Sports massage
- Deep Tissue massage
- Therapeutic massage
- Hot Stone massage
- Chair massage sessions are 10 or 15 minutes in length. A minimum 2 hours of pre-booked appointments for on-site chair massage is required with a one 10-15 minute break for each hour of service.
Optional massage enhancements:
- Add aromatherapy to your massage for just $5. I use essential oils combined with massage gel, oil or lotion so that you experience the fragrance throughout your massage. Adding lavender can aid the relaxation process with a gentle stimulation of the olfactory senses. Adding eucalyptus can produce a feeling of alertness, rejuvenation and open sinus passages that can reduce congestion. Peppermint also helps to rejuvenate the senses, helps clear sinus areas and is great for clients with recurring headaches.
- Add Hot Towel Service for $5. Complete the total relaxation of a massage by adding hot towels to your choice of hands or feet incorporated into either a 60 or 90 minute massage. The power of moist heat is very soothing and adds that something extra to make the massage complete.
- Sore muscle treatment can be added for $10. Depending on your specific needs, I will recommend either hot towel hydrotherapy or the addition of Biofreeze for localized therapeutic relief for aches and pain.
- Peppermint scalp massages can be added for $10 and provide relief to clients who suffer from frequent headaches, seasonal allergies or general sinus congestion.
- Targeted Hot Stone treatments can be added for $10. Add Hot Stone therapy to any session and let the heat of earth-hewn basalt stones deeply penetrate and relax sore or tight muscle tissue. The targeted add on option uses 8-12 stones in your most troublesome spots for approximately 10 minutes of your session.