All sessions are offered by the amount of time selected for each session.
25-minute session - $40. Typically this length of time allows for 1-2 body areas, but is a new time duration intended to keep massage within reach for many of my clients.
50-minute session - $75. This session time allows me to complete a full-body massage with no focus areas.
80-minute session - $110. This length of session time allows for a full-body massage for those with multiple focus areas or those who just like a little more time to relax.
I offer Relaxation, Sports, Deep Tissue and Therapeutic massage sessions. Most sessions are use a combination of modalities which depend on the different issues each client arrives with and I start every session with a conversation about the areas you want me to focus on and your goals for your session. Deep Tissue sessions are only offered in 50-minute and 80-minute session lengths.
ADD ON ITEMS
- Aromatherapy to your massage for $5. I use essential oils combined with massage gel, oil or lotion so that you experience the fragrance throughout your massage. Adding lavender can aid the relaxation process with a gentle stimulation of the olfactory senses. Adding eucalyptus can produce a feeling of alertness, rejuvenation and open sinus passages that can reduce congestion. Peppermint also helps to rejuvenate the senses, helps clear sinus areas and is great for clients with recurring headaches.
- Sore Back TURBO Treatment - this amazing treatment can be added for just $15 and combines the benefits of targeted hot stone massage and my sore muscle treatment. I'll work with you to determine your trouble areas and then use the heat from stones and the cool therapy of BioFreeze to quickly and effectively get right to the source of your pain.
- Sore muscle treatment can be added for $10. Depending on your specific needs, I will recommend either hot towel hydrotherapy or the addition of BioFreeze for localized therapeutic relief for aches and pain.
- Peppermint scalp massages can be added for $10 and provide relief to clients who suffer from frequent headaches, seasonal allergies or general sinus congestion.
- Targeted Hot Stone - add Hot Stone therapy to any session for just $10 and let the heat of earth-hewn basalt stones deeply penetrate and relax sore or tight muscle tissue. This enhancement uses 8-12 stones in your most troublesome spots for approximately 10 minutes of your session.
- Full-Body Hot Stone can be added to any session length for $30. This uses a full set of hot stones and is a combination of traditional massage techniques and continuous use of hot stones to relax and calm the muscle tissues.
All massage sessions are clinical blocks of time which allow for time at the beginning and end of your service to accommodate intake conversations, disrobing before the session and getting dressed after the session is complete.
All sessions require 5 minutes of time prior to the start of the session, followed by 25, 50 or 80-minutes of hands-on massage service, followed by 5 minutes for clients to re-dress and pay for services. All add on services are incorporated during the hands-on massage time.
Payment of the balance due will be requested after sessions are complete. I prefer to take credit/debit cards via PayPal Here payment system, but will also accept cash. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards are accepted. You can also choose to pre-pay your session online, but be aware that I cannot discount on a pre-paid session. All new clients must pre-pay their first session.