If you are a new client to Fit Well Fresh, I am happy to extend the new client discount to you which has been featured in my online ads since the day I opened. Here an example of my online advertising:
Enhance athletic performance and repair/rejuvenate muscle tissue with a Therapeutic, Deep Tissue or Sports massage in my private, in-home studio. I’m dual-certified as a Massage Therapist and Personal Trainer with a background in kinesiology, massage, therapeutic exercise and assisted stretching techniques to help athletes at every level. Massage helps you recover more quickly from vigorous workout and bounce back from injuries.
I also offer relaxing Swedish massage to relieve stress. Therapeutic Hot Stone massage can be added to any session to quickly release tension in those trouble areas.
The Fit. Well. Fresh. studio features:
- A safe space in a clean, in-home studio (licensed by the City of Minneapolis).
- Heated, professional table and soothing music to stimulate deeper relaxation in a spa atmosphere.
- Clean sheets and professional client draping.
- Professional-grade, hypoallergenic Biotone massage gel.
- Located blocks away from Theodore Wirth park in an upscale, safe neighborhood. Ample, free street parking.
- Open M-T & Th-F 6 – 9:30 p.m. or W mornings from 9 - 11 a.m. and weekends 1 – 8:30 p.m. SAME-DAY APPOINTMENTS require a minimum 3-hour advance notice.
1-hour sessions are $65; 1.5-hour sessions are $95. Add Hot Stone therapy, cooling Biofreeze gel for sore muscles or a hot towel service to any session ($10-$25). New clients get $15 off any session for their first appointment.
- All bookings must be completed online.
- All new clients must complete an intake questionnaire.
- All appointments require an email address.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted.
I maintain privacy and respect for all clients. My sessions are always professional and non-sexual. Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals member. 5% of all sales go to LGBTQ community charities.